Employee wellbeing policies are not just for multinational blue chip organisations. And our Workplace Wellbeing for SMEs event is designed to help decision makers at companies of those sizes find suitable ways to boost the health and happiness of their workforce.
The event is free to attend, and will be held in the Community Hub within John Lewis in Kingston, starting at 9.30. As well as a presentation from us, there will also be short talks from respected figures from the Greater London Authority, Kingston University, and Huntcliff, all covering different topics regarding improving workplace wellbeing for SMEs.
We are confident that following these four short presentations, attendees will leave full of ideas about how they can help their employees improve their workplace wellbeing – which in turn has numerous business benefits. As well as presentations, this mini-event will also offer attendees networking opportunities and complimentary refreshments.
Presentation topics are listed in the below agenda and more information on each one will be published on our website in the run up to the event. To register for our ‘Workplace Wellbeing for SMEs’ event, please visit our EventBrite registration page by clicking here. We look forward to seeing you on October 16, 2018.
- 09.30 – Doors open, refreshments & networking
- 09.45 – Welcome and introduction
- 09.50 – The London Healthy Workplace Charter – Nathan Winch, GLA
- 10.00 – More than a fluffy fad – why employee wellbeing makes good business sense (and how to start doing it) – Matthew Carlton, Shine Workplace Wellbeing
- 10.15 – The importance of managing employees with empathy – Nigel Pacey, Huntcliff
- 10.30 – Managing an employee’s return to work in 6 simple steps following a mental health absence – Rebecca Peters, Kingston University
- 10.45 – Closing comments
- 10.50 – 11.30 – networking
Please note the event will be held in the Community Hub on the third floor, near the baby and childrenswear sections.