Wellbeing for Working Parents
Nov 10th 2022. 11.00 – 12.00 (UK)
£20 per attendee
This one-hour workshop aims to guide your employees who are juggling work and parenting, helping them maintain their own wellbeing and stay productive. Content is designed to help create more supportive working environments for parents.
- Learnings from lockdown and home-schooling
- Master your time to improve family harmony
- Boosting your own wellbeing as a parent
- Managing conflict and improving your support networks
- Boosting your child’s / children’s wellbeing
- The future: WFH, hybrid working and the impact on parenting
For more info on the session and/or for group discounts contact us via email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can also run this exclusively for your business, online or in-person: contact us for more information.