Wellbeing for working parents
This webinar – delivered by our employee wellbeing consultant and parent to two children – aims to guide your employees who are juggling work and parenting, helping them maintain their own wellbeing and stay productive. Content is designed to help create more supportive working environments for parents.
- Learnings from lockdown and home-schooling
- Master your time to improve family harmony
- Boosting your own wellbeing as a parent
- Managing conflict and improving your support networks
- Boosting your child’s / children’s wellbeing
- The future: WFH, hybrid working and the impact on parenting
Webinar duration is around 40 minutes. The session can also be delivered in-person if required. We can also deliver this in a customised workshop format – with more content relevant to your organisation – with a duration to suit your needs.
“Thank you so much! I found it very helpful and have taken tips away but also just the knowledge that we’re all in the same boat.”
Attendee from RWS