Talking Menopause in the Workplace
This informative session aims to raise employee awareness of the menopause and contribute to creating a more supportive working environment where menopause is not a taboo subject. Delivered by our menopause specialist consultant, the engaging content is valuable to women approaching or experiencing the menopause, and also colleagues and managers who want to contribute to a caring company culture.
- Definition of menopause (and addressing misconceptions)
- Menopause symptom and indicator awareness
- How the menopause affects women at work
- Having menopause conversations at work
- Best practice workplace examples
Webinar duration is around 40 minutes. The session can also be delivered in-person if required. We can also deliver this in a customised workshop format – with more content relevant to your organisation – with a duration to suit your needs.