Sustainable living and wellbeing
Delivered by our Sustainability partner, this presentation explores the close relationship between sustainable living and our wellbeing. It includes suggestions on how you can connect sustainability to many aspects of wellbeing including physical, social, mental and financial, as well as within the workplace – be that the communal space or working from home.
- How the choices we make to care for the planet help us to care for ourselves
- Simple ways to reduce your carbon footprint – and simultaneously boost your wellbeing
- Sustainable, nature-led activities to improve emotional wellbeing
- Sustainable behaviours that can save you money
- Creating more sustainable working environments
Webinar duration is 35 to 40 minutes. The session can also be delivered in-person if required. We can also deliver this in a customised workshop format – with more content relevant to your organisation – with a duration to suit your needs.
For more details on our Sustainable living and wellbeing session, please complete the form
Or if you’d prefer, email Matthew – email@example.com – or call 020 8974 9490 to discuss this and any other options. Click here, to return to the Services page.