Stress awareness – the good and the bad: Friday, April 21st, 11.00 – 11.45
OR Tuesday April 25th, 14.00 – 14.45
£8 per attendee
This upbeat stress awareness webinar – delivered during Stress Awareness Month 2023 – covers a number of areas, including exploring the good and bad sides of stress, and signs and symptoms to be aware of when stress becomes unhealthy. Content includes videos, case studies and (optional) audience involvement.
- Stress in 2023 – are we getting more stressed?
- Stress awareness at work – handling stressful situations
- Appreciating everyone’s different stress thresholds
- Turning stress into a positive
- Ways to destress and unwind – what has been proven to work
For group discount options contact us via email – email@example.com.
We can also run this exclusively for your business, online or in-person: contact us for additional information.