Stress awareness – the good and the bad
This engaging stress awareness webinar covers a number of areas, including exploring the good and bad sides of stress, and signs and symptoms to be aware of when stress becomes unhealthy. Content includes videos, case studies and audience involvement.
- Stress in 2022 – are we getting more stressed?
- Stress awareness at work – handling stressful situations
- Appreciating everyone’s different stress thresholds
- Turning stress into a positive
- Ways to destress and unwind – what has been proven to work
Webinar duration is 35 to 40 minutes. The session can also be delivered in-person if required. We can also deliver this in a customised workshop format – with more content relevant to your organisation – with a duration to suit your needs.