Stress awareness – the good and the bad
This engaging stress awareness webinar – featuring videos and case studies – covers a number of areas, including exploring the good and bad sides of stress, and signs and symptoms to be aware of when stress becomes unhealthy. We are confident that attendees will leave with a better appreciation of stress and an enhanced knowledge of how to handle times they feel stressed.
- Stress in 2023 – are we getting more stressed?
- Stress awareness at work – handling stressful situations
- Appreciating everyone’s different stress thresholds
- Turning stress into a positive
- Ways to destress and unwind – what has been proven to work
- Assessing your current stress levels
Webinar duration is 35 to 40 minutes. The session can also be delivered in-person if required. We can also deliver this in a customised workshop format – with more content relevant to your organisation – with a duration to suit your needs.
For more details on stress awareness at work, please complete the form
Or if you’d prefer, email Matthew – firstname.lastname@example.org – or call 020 8974 9490 to discuss this and any other options. Click here, to return to the Services page.