Wellbeing for Working Parents: Thursday, June 22nd, 2023. 11.00 – 11.45 (UK)
£8 per attendee
This webinar – delivered by our employee wellbeing consultant and parent to two children – will be hugely beneficial to employees who are juggling work and parenting, helping them maintain their own wellbeing and stay productive. Content is designed to help create more supportive working environments for parents.
- Master your time to improve family harmony
- Boosting your own wellbeing as a parent
- Managing conflict and improving your support networks
- Boosting your child’s / children’s wellbeing
- WFH, hybrid working and the impact on parenting
For more info on this session and/or for group discounts contact us via email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can also run this exclusively for your business, online or in-person: contact us for more information.