Overcoming imposter syndrome
Imposter Syndrome is a term we are hearing more and more lately, but many people still don’t really know what it means or what to do about it. It’s more common than we think and carries with it a host of negative impacts on our wellbeing. This session will explore Imposter Syndrome in more detail, including what can cause it and practical steps we can make to begin overcoming it.
- What is Imposter Syndrome and what causes it?
- Why Imposter Syndrome is a problem
- Signs that you or a colleague may be suffering from Imposter Syndrome
- Strategies for overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- What managers can do to support staff who may have Imposter Syndrome
Webinar duration is 35 to 40 minutes. The session can also be delivered in-person if required. We can also deliver this in a customised workshop format – with more content relevant to your organisation – with a duration to suit your needs.