Overcoming imposter syndrome
While Imposter Syndrome is a term we hear more frequently, many people still don’t fully understand its significance and prevalence, or the problems associated with it. It’s more common than we think – studies have shown that 70% of people suffer or have suffered at one point in their career from Imposter Syndrome – and carries with it a host of negative impacts on our wellbeing. This session will explore Imposter Syndrome in more detail, including what can cause it and practical steps we can make to begin overcoming it.
- What is Imposter Syndrome and what causes it?
- Why Imposter Syndrome is a problem
- Signs that you or a colleague may be suffering from Imposter Syndrome
- The five ‘Imposter Types’
- Strategies for overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- What managers can do to support staff who may have Imposter Syndrome
Webinar duration is 35 to 40 minutes. The session can also be delivered in-person if required. We can also deliver this in a customised workshop format – with more content relevant to your organisation – with a duration to suit your needs.
This session is now available for the special offer price of £179 for up to 30 attendees – simply book before the end of August. Session can be delivered at any time in 2023.