Employee mental health awareness
World Mental Health Day: Oct 10th 2022.
11.00 – 11.45 or 14.00 – 14.45 (UK) / £10 per attendee
This session, delivered on World Mental Health Day, has been carefully designed to help attendees understand how mental health issues may arise in their workplace, and how to help create a supportive working environment. It is suitable for employees of all levels.
- Stress, anxiety and depression – recognising signs and symptoms
- How to support a colleague is who is struggling
- Active listening and showing empathy
- Appreciating the factors that contribute to our mental health
- Ways to stay mentally healthy
For more information on the session or to discuss a discounted group booking, contact us via email – email@example.com.
We can also run this exclusively for your business, online or in-person: price available on request.