Shine Workplace Wellbeing is looking to work with a specialist in the mental health field, to help deliver elements of our services to our growing client base.
The role will include the following:
● Delivering our highly commended Mental Health in the Workplace workshops
● Assisting in the development of these workshops to ensure they remain relevant and engaging
● Occasionally joining meetings / calls with clients to discuss their needs for such workshops
● Potentially working on the development of new workshops
● Assisting in the development of our new suite of Mental Health in the Workplace services
Given the current situation, we expect most of the work will be delivered virtually.
A background in any of the following is desirable:
● Clinical psychology or related therapy dealing with patients with mental health problems
● Occupational or Organisational Psychology
● Human Resources or roles including evidence of experience / qualifications relating to mental health and/or health and wellbeing, within the context of the workplace
These skills would also be useful
● Comfortable presenting and handling workshops (including webinars)
● Comfortable updating and amending presentation documents
Initially we expect the work to take between 2-3 days a month, with flexibility around days and times etc, however workshop delivery is likely to be in normal working hours on a weekday. Given the work is expected to be delivered online, it can be delivered from a location to suit.
For information on rates of pay, to apply, or if you have any additional questions, contact Matthew via email – email@example.com