Shine Workplace Wellbeing is looking to work with a specialist in the mental health field, to help deliver elements of our services to our growing client base.
The role will include the following:
● Delivering our highly commended Mental Health in the Workplace workshops
● Assisting in the development of these workshops to ensure they remain relevant and engaging
● Occasionally joining meetings / calls with clients to discuss their needs for such workshops
● Potentially working on the development of new workshops
● Assisting in the development of our new suite of Mental Health in the Workplace services
Given the current situation, we expect work will be delivered virtually for the first half of 2021.
A background in any of the following is desirable:
● Clinical psychology or related therapy dealing with patients with mental health problems
● Occupational or Organisational Psychology
● Human Resources or roles including evidence of experience / qualifications relating to mental health and/or health and wellbeing, within the context of the workplace
● Comfortable presenting and handling workshops (including webinars)
● Comfortable updating and amending presentation documents
Initially we expect the work to take between 2-3 days a month, with flexibility around days and times etc. Given the work is expected to be delivered online, it can be delivered from a location to suit.
For information on rates of pay, to apply, or if you have any additional questions, contact Matthew via email – firstname.lastname@example.org