Men’s mental health and wellbeing
This upbeat session has been carefully designed to help attendees understand health and wellbeing issues that may arise both in their domestic lives and within the workplace, as well as exploring the pressures of being a man in today’s world. It includes sections on how to spot signs and symptoms of those that may be struggling, and appreciating what contributes to our mental wellbeing. A fluffy free zone(!), the session is full of insights and engaging, positive content around ways to stay healthy and to thrive as a man.
- The pressures of being a man in today’s world
- Staying healthy and reducing the risk of common men’s health issues
- Recognising signs and symptoms of mental health problems
- How to support a colleague, friend or loved one is who is struggling
- Appreciating the factors that contribute to our mental health and ways to stay mentally healthy
Webinar duration is around 40 minutes. The session can also be delivered in-person if required. We can also deliver this in a customised workshop format – with more content relevant to your organisation – with a duration to suit your needs.
For more details on Men's mental health and wellbeing, please complete the form
Or if you’d prefer, email Matthew – firstname.lastname@example.org – or call 020 8974 9490 to discuss this and any other options. Click here, to return to the Services page.