As we’ve mentioned on our social media feeds, we’ve been running some ‘Mental Health and Wellbeing at Work’ lunch and learn seminars across the Workspace chain. During April and May we gave talks at locations including China Works in Vauxhall, Centro in Camden, and Print Rooms in Southwark. Following a great reaction from attendees, we’ve been asked to deliver the seminars at more venues in June and July. All the seminars start at 1pm and last for approximately 30 minutes.
- Thursday June 13: Canalot Studios in Ladbroke Grove (222 Kensal Rd, W10 5BN)
- Thursday June 20: Grand Union in North Kensington (310 Ladbroke Grove, W10 5AD)
- Wednesday July 3: Vox Studios in Vauxhall (1- 45 Durham St, SE11 5JH)
- Tuesday July 9: The Light Bulb in Wandsworth (1 Filament Walk, SW18 4GQ)
- Thursday July 11: Quality Court in Holborn (off Chancery Lane, WC2A 1HR)
- Wednesday July 17: Parkhall Business Centre in Dulwich (40 Martell Rd, SE21 8EN)
- Thursday July 18: Fleet Street in Blackfriars (154-160 Fleet Street,EC4A 2DQ)
We’ll also be announcing dates for The Frames in Shoreditch and Wenlock Studios in Islington very shortly. If you’d like to attend, email email@example.com and we’ll reserve a place or places for you and any colleagues. Here’s what you can expect:
Lasting 30 minutes, our ‘Mental health and Wellbeing at work’ talk will give you the inspiration and the know-how to start, or kickstart, your employee wellbeing plans. Matthew Carlton, Founder of Shine Workplace Wellbeing, will share insights, tips, and case studies from businesses of that are successfully implementing employee wellbeing schemes and initiatives – and are achieving notable business gains. The examples can be applied to businesses of all sizes and will inspire attendees, who will return to their workplaces full of ideas around employee wellbeing.
We look forward to seeing you soon!