Men’s mental health and wellbeing
November 18th, 14.00 – 14.40 or November 22nd, 14.00 – 14.40
£10 per attendee
To coincide with International Men’s Day, this upbeat session has been carefully designed to help male attendees understand health and wellbeing issues that may arise both in their workplace and domestic lives, as well as exploring the pressures of being a man in today’s world. A fluffy free zone(!), the session is full of insights and engaging, positive content around ways to stay healthy, and to assist others that may be struggling with their wellbeing.
- The pressures of being a man in today’s world
- Staying healthy and reducing the risk of common men’s health issues
- Recognising signs and symptoms of mental health problems
- How to support a colleague, friend or loved one is who is struggling
- Appreciating the factors that contribute to our mental health and ways to stay mentally healthy
For more info on the session and/or for group discounts contact us via email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can also run this exclusively for your business, online or in-person: contact us for more information.