Master your emails and boost your wellbeing
Surfing your inbox can feel like relentless waves of never ending conversations, deadlines and demands that need your attention, and people wanting your response. But master your emails and it can improve your productivity, communication and bring order to your workday, which in turn boosts your wellbeing.
- Proven techniques to streamline your inbox management
- Methods to ensure email doesn’t hamper other aspects of your role
- Effective management of incoming emails
- The relationship between emails and wellbeing
- Best practice company email policies
- Clever communication – outgoing email etiquette
Webinar duration is 35 to 40 minutes. The session can also be delivered in-person if required. We can also deliver this in a customised workshop format – with more content relevant to your organisation – with a duration to suit your needs.
“Looking forward to trying some of these – was reassuring to realise how many others feel anxiety around their inboxes – interesting session and would recommend to colleagues”
Rachel Tardito, Department Manager, NHS Forth Valley