Managing with Empathy
The session explores how managers can – and should – be more empathetic, which in turns boosts wellbeing and creates thriving teams. The ability to appreciate the emotions of team members allows managers to become more effective communicators and problem solvers.
- What is empathy and why it is vital in the workplace
- Building rapport, trust, and relationships that generate success
- Active listening and successful communications
- Impact of empathetic managers on employees
- Putting this into practice
- Empathy within the wider workplace
Webinar duration is 35 to 40 minutes. The session can also be delivered in-person if required. We can also deliver this in a customised workshop format – with more content relevant to your organisation – with a duration to suit your needs.