Overcoming imposter syndrome: Thursday, Oct 12th, 11.00 – 11.45
£8 per attendee
While Imposter Syndrome is a term we hear more frequently, many people still don’t fully understand its significance and prevalence, or the problems associated with it. It’s more common than we think – studies have shown that 70% of people suffer or have suffered with it – and carries with it a host of negative impacts on our wellbeing. This session will explore Imposter Syndrome in more detail, including what can cause it and practical steps we can make to begin overcoming it.
- What is Imposter Syndrome and what causes it?
- Why Imposter Syndrome is a problem
- Signs that you or a colleague may be suffering from Imposter Syndrome
- The five ‘Imposter Types’
- Strategies for overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- What managers can do to support staff who may have Imposter Syndrome
For group discount options contact us via email – email@example.com.
We can also run this exclusively for your business, online or in-person: contact us for additional information.