Healthy digital habits to boost wellbeing
Can we create healthy digital habits and can they improve our overall wellbeing? We believe so, and in this engaging and thought-provoking session, we’ll explore ways and means to make some healthy adjustments, and amend some dangerous habits that will help mental health, wellbeing, productivity, and sleep.
- Digital consumption – positive vs negative impacts
- Screen time, smartphone use, better email management
- Detox experiences – host’s personal case study and findings
- Benefits of a detox or a reduction in digital time
- How to make worthwhile changes and become digitally smart
Webinar duration is 35 to 40 minutes. The session can also be delivered in-person if required. We can also deliver this in a customised workshop format – with more content relevant to your organisation – with a duration to suit your needs.
For more details on this healthy digital habits session, please complete the form
Or if you’d prefer, email Matthew – email@example.com – or call 020 8974 9490 to discuss this and any other options. Click here, to return to the Services page.