Talking menopause in the workplace: Friday, January 27th, 2023. 14.00 – 14.45 (UK)
£10 per attendee
This informative session aims to raise employee awareness of the menopause and contribute to creating a more supportive working environment where menopause is not a taboo subject. Delivered by our menopause specialist consultant, the engaging content is valuable to women approaching or experiencing the menopause, and also colleagues and managers who want to contribute to a caring company culture.
- Definition of menopause (and addressing misconceptions)
- Menopause symptom and indicator awareness
- How the menopause affects women at work
- Having menopause conversations at work
- Best practice workplace examples
We can also run this exclusively for your business, online or in-person: contact us for additional information.