Understanding burnout – and how to avoid it: Friday, March 10th, 2023. 14.00 – 14.45 (UK)
£10 per attendee
This session has been created to help attendees understand the early warning signs and the key symptoms of burnout, as well as how to ensure burnout does not engulf your workplace. Alongside looking at how burnout manifests, we explore ways to prevent it in both working and home life, and cover how employers can help to reduce the risk of burnout amongst their staff.
- What is burnout and how it affects us
- Key symptoms and stages of burnout
- Non-workplace burnout factors
- How we can prevent it – individually and collectively
- Ways to reduce it in the workplace (including advice for managers)
We can also run this exclusively for your business, online or in-person: contact us for additional information.