Employee mental health awareness: Tuesday Oct 10th, 2023. 11.00 – 11.45 (UK)
£8 per attendee
Running on World Mental Health Day 2023, this webinar has been carefully designed to help attendees understand how mental health issues may arise in their workplace, and how to help create a supportive working environment. It is suitable for employees of all levels and covers both elements of mental ill-health and positive mental health. We are confident that attendees will leave with a greater understanding of mental health, empathy, and how to look after themselves.
- Stress, anxiety and depression – recognising signs and symptoms
- How to support a colleague is who is struggling
- Active listening and showing empathy
- Appreciating the factors that contribute to our mental health
- Ways to stay mentally healthy
For more info on this session and/or for group discounts contact us via email – email@example.com.
We can also run this exclusively for your business, online or in-person: contact us for additional information.