Mental health awareness for all employees
This webinar – delivered by our qualified mental health consultant – has been carefully designed to help attendees understand how mental health issues may arise in their workplace, and how to help create a supportive working environment. Including the sections below, it is suitable for employees of all levels.
- Stress, anxiety and depression – recognising signs and symptoms
- How to support a colleague is who is struggling
- Active listening and showing empathy
- Appreciating the factors that contribute to our mental health
- Ways to stay mentally healthy – with a focus on WFH
Webinar duration is 35 to 40 minutes. The session can also be delivered in-person if required. We can also deliver this in a customised workshop format – with more content relevant to your organisation – with a duration to suit your needs.
“The content and how the course was delivered was spot on. I have been on quite a few mental health in the workplace courses and I would say this was the most beneficial so far”
Beth Pollard, Wellbeing Lead, Covea Insurance