Active listening and effective communication
As businesses adapt to new ways of working, there has never been a more important time to improve connection, communication, and to listen more. This session will look at what active listening is, how it can be an important tool for workplace performance and wellbeing, and includes proven techniques for effective communication in the workplace.
- What is active listening and why it is essential
- Simple steps to develop active listening at work and communicate more effectively
- Using active listening to boost employee wellbeing
- Effective communication over digital platforms
- Applying in-person communication skills and adapting them when WFH
Webinar duration is 35 to 40 minutes. The session can also be delivered in-person if required. We can also deliver this in a customised workshop format – with more content relevant to your organisation – with a duration to suit your needs.
For more details on this active listening at work session, please complete the form
Or if you’d prefer, email Matthew – email@example.com – or call 020 8974 9490 to discuss this and any other options. Click here, to return to the Services page.